When choosing a construction or storm damage restoration company, you’ll want to assess their reputation and background by asking the following questions and doing some quick research:
- Does the company provide a free, no-obligation property inspection and consultation?
- Is the company a member of the Better Business Bureau and what is their rating?
- Is the company a certified contractor with the National Storm Damage Center?
- Does the company have HAAG Engineering residential and commercial certified inspectors on staff & available?
- Is the company a Preferred Contractor with any manufactures? (I.e. Owens Corning, GAF, Certainteed, etc.?)
- Does the company provide manufacturer’s warranty on their products?
- Is the company properly insured with General Liability Insurance of at least one million dollars in coverage?
- Does the company have experience in the Storm Damage Restoration Industry?
Our Venture Construction Group Storm Damage Restoration, Repair & Consulting Process provides you with an expert team, quality workmanship and a free property inspection and assessment! With over 15 years of experience as a full-service general contractor and a BBB A+ rating, Venture Construction Group provides a free comprehensive property inspections covering roofing, siding, gutters, paint, window damage and works with the insurance claim adjustor to get property owners the repairs they need after storm events including hail, wind, hurricanes and tornadoes.
Venture Construction Group is proud to be an exclusive Certified National Storm Damage Center (NSDC) Preferred Contractor. The NSDC certification brings a level of education, information and resources to property owners after major storms hit, and it connects them to licensed and certified contractors so they’re not being taken advantage of by storm chasers or an insurance carrier who attempts to reduce the amount of their claim or deny it altogether. Venture Construction Group is vetted and certified through Global Risk Management Solutions (GRMS), the renowned leader in providing contractor-screening solutions. Venture Construction Group is also a Preferred Platinum Contractor of Owens Corning Shingles.
Venture Construction Group specializes in construction, restoration, remodels and storm damage repairs. Our HAAG Engineering residential and commercial certified inspectors are trained to assess hail damage, wind damage, water damage, storm damage, conduct repairs and restore your property with top-grade materials, excellent workmanship, and skilled assessments to determine scope of damage.
Venture Construction Group has helped thousands of homeowners, commercial property owners, and property management companies recover from disasters and storm damage throughout the East Coast, Greater Mid-Atlantic Region; Gulf Coast, and Midwest including New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland, Washington D.C., New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, West Virginia, Ohio, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Wisconsin, Illinois, Texas.