In the midst of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we want you to know that the well-being of our customers, team members and colleagues is of the utmost importance to us here at Venture Construction Group companies. We are committed to ensuring the safety and health of our staff, clients, and the communities we serve, while working together to minimize any possible disruptions to your service.
We are closely monitoring the situation and we have expanded preparations in place. We are following enhanced safety precautions as outlined by local, regional and national authorities as well as the Centers for Disease, Control and Prevention (CDC), and the World Health Organization (WHO).
- Venture office and administrative members are working remotely to flatten the curve and help mitigate the spread. We have instructed field employees to stay home if they are sick or knowingly exposed to someone diagnosed with the coronavirus. Our teams are practicing social distancing to mitigate risk of infection and spread.
- We have implemented wash stations on all job sites, and increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting all facilities, jobsites, equipment, tools and work vehicles.
- We have eliminated all air travel of staff and crews, and all non-essential travel where applicable. All conferences, classes and events have been canceled.
- We have minimized contact among workers, clients, and customers by replacing face-to-face meetings with virtual communications by Zoom, Skype, phone, text, live chat, and email. Our offices are closed to outside vendors, visitors, and guests.
- We have state-of-the-art technological capabilities for inspections, assessments, reporting, and jobsite monitoring and we’ve been utilizing these systems for years. Field crews, inspectors, and superintendents are utilizing our 4K/3D drone technology, tools, drone mapping and virtual resources to completely eliminate human contact while conducting inspections. Our systems record a full-scale 360-degree three-dimensional view of our jobsites to monitor and document construction projects 24/7 in real time. Our Senior Management and team members monitor this anywhere, anytime. We also utilize webcam services and 4G LTE TrueLook cameras to provide 24/7 high definition security and project time-lapsing video on each and every project.
- We are implementing staggered shifts and flexible work hours on jobsites to increase the physical distance among employees and between employees and others as per guidelines by state and local health authorities on social distancing strategies.
- We consistently provide all staff and crews with up-to-date education and training on COVID-19 risk factors and protective behaviors as we are updated.
We look forward to continuing to provide excellent service. If you need to get in touch, please contact our staff via Email, Phone, Contact Form, or Online Chat through our website:
Venture Construction Group
We wish you all an abundance of health!
CEO & Founder
Venture Construction Group, Inc. (VCG)
Venture Construction Group of Florida, Inc. (VCGFL)
VCG International, Inc. (VCGI)
VCG Consulting (VCGC)